- Coral windows onto seasonal climate variability in the northern Caribbean since 1479 . Geochemistry . 11. 2010
- SeaWiFS Helps Assess Hurricane Impact in the Caribbean Sea. Transactions American Geophysical Union. 82:529-533. 2001
- Paleoclimate proxy perspective on Caribbean climate since the year 1751: evidence of cooler temperatures and multidecadal variability . Paleoceanography . 23.
- Caribean Climate Since 1469. A Coral Perspective On Seasonal, Multidecadal And Centennial Variability (Abstract). GSA Fall Meeting . 2009
- Exploring the spatial patterns of changing background climate in the tropical Atlantic and tropical Pacific (Abstract). Workshop of Climate Change. 2007
- Multidecadal Oscillations in the Northern Caribbean Salinity Gradient: Connections Between Surface Temperature, Wind Stress, Salinity and Ekman Transport (Abstract). Transactions American Geophysical Union. 2007
- Caribbean Climate Reconstructions Using Coral Skeletal Geochemistry: Initial Results from Puerto Rico (Abstract). Transactions American Geophysical Union. 2006
- Evaluation of 20th century decadal climate variability from massive scleractinian pinnacle corals from La Parguera, Puerto Rico, northeast Caribbean Sea (Abstract). AGU Meeting Abstracts. 2001