- Culturally Relevant Inquiry-Based Laboratory Module Implementations in Upper-Division Genetics and Cell Biology Teaching Laboratories. CBE- Life Science Education. 10:287-297. 2011
- Strategies for the introduction of neuroscience for underrepresented university students. Journal of Science Education . 40:14-21. 2011
- Real-Time Quantification of Xeroderma pigmentosum mRNA from the Mammalian Cochlea. Ear and Hearing. 714-721. 2010
- Proteomic characterization of mRNP-complexes bound to nontranslated or translated polyA-mRNAs in the rat cerebral cortex. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 496-503. 2005
- Behold, the synapse is born. Cell Technology. 726-729. 2003
- Cell Adhesion Molecules at the Drosophila Neuromuscular Junction. Cell Adhesion Molecules in Synaptogenesis. Ed. Hortsch, Michael. Springer Publishing. 2009
- BYOC: Research in the undergraduate teaching laboratory. 3rd Annual Understanding Interventions that Encourage Minorities to Pursue Science Careers, Bethesda, MD. 2009
- Bring Your Own Cassava: Understanding the diversity of cassava in Puerto Rico by providing research-based laboratory experiences to minority undergraduate students. American Society of Plant Biologist annual meeting, Honolulu, HI. 2009
- Development and Implementation of Collaborative Research-based Education Modules at a Minority-Serving Institute. Understanding Interventions in Biology conference, Washington DC . 2009
- Research to Teach the Masses: Large Scale Implementation of Research Modules in the Undergraduate Teaching Laboratory. 49th Annual ASCB San Diego, CA. 2009
- Synapse Formation Requires Postsynaptic Filopodia. How to Write, Publish and Present in the Health Sciences: A Guide for Physicians and Laboratory Researchers. 2009
- Drosophila as an in vivo model for nanomaterial assessment as long-term imaging probes. 50th Annual American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) Meeting.
- In vivo Nanoparticle Toxicity Trials in Drosophila. 8th International Conference on the Scientific and Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers.
- In vivo Nanoparticle Toxicity Trials in Drosophila. 3rd Puerto Rico NSF EPSCoR Institute for Functional Nanomaterials Annual Meeting.
- Incorporating research experiences into an undergraduate science curriculum. 50th Annual ASCB Meeting.